Designing for style and usability
Graphic design plays a vital role in increasing the appeal and usability of printed materials, software interfaces and websites.
Colour, segmentation, shape and the careful use of white space all contribute to the user/reader’s emotional engagement and understanding and will greatly improve readability for people with dyslexia.
Jellymould has been designing for print since 1996 and since 2000 for the web and has delivered:
- art direction
- branding design for organisations and campaigns
- website design and design for content management systems
- software interface design
- newsletter design and typesetting
- leaflet design and typesetting
- design templates for consistent publications
- brochure design
- postcards, posters and flyers
- stationery design
- book jacket design
- image sourcing, commissioning photography and illustration.
Take a look at our portfolio to see some examples of our design work.